View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 07:27 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
With the exception of Audley when you look at the series on a whole Edele has been nicer than ANY of the other lot to Gary. That isn't a huge deal considering how vile they all have been to him but Edele is NOT harming her career by the way she has behaved in the house. There are viscious, vain and horrible people in there including Dee and James who far far deserve more criticism than Edele.

People were saying she was boring for the first week or so and every nice deed she has done in there has hardly been mentioned but even one little argument with Gary and people are jumping down her throat. Of the 8 of them that are left in there Audley Gary and Edele deserve to be in the top 3. None of the others should even get a sniff at it

I disagree. I have found Edele quite 2faced. She has been reasonable with Gary but made snide comments here and there behind his back...(liar,liar pants on fire as an example).... She is now just badgering for the self righteous James style argument over something really petty.

I don't like her and she has done nothing...just coming to life in the last week by her own admission....too little too late..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote