BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Well you have no idea how everyone would react you can only speak for yourself tbh, as someone with a close family member that has a brain injury I would have plenty of patience with Gary.

And regardless if he is annoying or not it doesn't deserve threats of violence.
I would too Josy.
I had a friend who was a friend of the family,who suffered brain damage after an accident, it was by no means easy but I always respected his dignity as a person and was there for him,even during the times when he indicated he didn't want or need anyone and seemed to push people away.

I found a whole new depth of understanding and patience that lasted right up until he sadly passed away last year at a pretty young age too.

With Gary and him being 70 years old too, I feel sure I would be able to have that same patience and also respect for his age and what he had gone through.

This is where Dee is an absolute hypocrite and a totally intolerant person who is nasty with it.
She presents herself as a 'mother of them all' figure but as this series has gone on her real face has dissolved the mask she was wearing and we now get to see her really horrible side more and more now.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote