Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Default James Jordan: I'm not a bully!

James Jordan: I'm not a bully!

Quote:
Did you feel Gary won because it might have looked liked you all ganged up on him?

I don't know. Even my wife Ola said I bullied Gary! Honestly, that's wasn't true. I don't know what you've seen. He spat everywhere, I wiped up when he pxxxed. I even showered that man and saw things a man of my age shouldn't have to see just to help him out. I hate bullies and I know I'm not a bully.

It sounds a bit like living with an ape in a sanctuary.

As George said, we weren't in there to be a baby sitters. But I helped him because I felt sorry for the guy. That said, when he was rude, of course I was going to say "Don't be rude to me." He could be incredible unpleasant and it wasn't funny.

Any further thoughts on being the Brad Pitt of the dance world...

Oh dear. It was never my intention to say seriously I was the Brad Pitt of the dance world. That will be hanging over me for the rest of my life! Again it was my humour that was misunderstood.

Do you regret anything you've ever said....

No! What are people going to do? Sue me for my opinions?

Are you trying to be a male Katie Hopkins with your controversial views?

Not really. If people ask me for my opinion, I'm happy to give it. Take Strictly. I think the show would be better with a man and a woman presenting it. That isn't taking anything away from the brilliance of Claudia. She's witty and clever. But I loved the way, Brucie came down and danced with Tess. A man and a woman can dance elegantly together around the floor and that is what the show is about, after all. That's just my opinion.

You also said, some of the dancers are a bit beige...

It's true.

Now you aren't on Strictly. What's next for you....

(Laughs) Believe it or not, I'd love to get into presenting. I'm too quirky for the BBC but there is a show for me out there. All I need is someone to believe in me as much as I beleive in myself.
Source

Damn!!!!!. even Ola says James bullied Gary but this tw*t still doesn't see it.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote