BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tip View Post
There's lots of opinions - we are all entitled to ours and to think we're right.

I know in the past, complaints about bullying have been dealt with fairly swiftly one way or another - so it's interesting what's happening here.

I'm very surprised people aren't expressing more vitriol towards BB seeing as they stated specifically that they take care of hms before during and after the show and were monitoring Gary especially.

Why do you think BB wouldn't be living up to that responsibility?
I'm not sure that channel 5 has much social responsibility. Unless someone is in danger of kicking lumps out of another person, they will let it continue. They will play the social experiment ticket the majority of the time. Where they will have an issue is where a housemate directly complains about some behaviour, then they will need to issue a warning.

I don't particularly want to get into the whole bullying thing again, as we had on the normal BB. My view is that BB could have directed the goings on in the house at any time adjusting things in a subtle way to reduce tensions, and failed to do so, thus making it uncomfortable viewing, at least for me.

I won't be watching any further conflict driven BB's, I've had more than enough of it. So the producers will need to make some serious changes before i watch again.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote