View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 03:00 PM #12

Well I have been watching Gary Busey's videos on different shows. I feel sad that the CBB house went the way it did as we missed out on a lot of entertainment. He is a very talented person, one chat show had him singing, the show went on for an hour and it was hilarious, Gary was 69. No sign of an elderly gentleman, dressed smartly and full of energy.

Re the ageing James who cannot face the fact that yes he is ageing, I didnt really like the way he fawned over Stephanie and how he had to get in between George and Adelle. I felt for Ola as she must have taken it all in, methinks that sometimes he protested too much.

If madam Dee ever gets into politics, that will be the day I leave Britain, the country is in a bad enough state as it is. I feel for her children though, they will possibly get more flack now from the other children as kids can be so cruel. The excuse of racism is just that, an excuse, why wasnt it said before?

As we know it was a gameshow but what a waste of talent. Imagine Edelle and Gary singing together. I wondered whether or not he did sing the songs in Buddy Holly story but yes he did.

I do not personally think there will ever be a better CBB, I was surprised but thrilled that an American was allowed to win, half the time I was afraid of him being used and then dumped. What an opportunity the Brits missed. They arent going to agree tbh but it could have been so different with them all working together.

The Brits will just go on with their lives consoling themselves knowing how we saw and felt about the show, they will continue to blame it on edits. They wont realise that we also saw some LF and the edits were in their favour. They will still club together.

The Star will continue with their abuse whether it will be true or not, a paper which I have bought but will no longer entertain.

If it is true that Gary now says that he doesnt like the Brits it will be because he has seen and realised how vile the programme was but in time he will know that he had such a lot of support. The graph charts show that with everyone being taken into consideration he had 50% of the popularity, the other 50 was divided between the rest of the house. He was a winner from day one.

From my point of view the programme has become vile and is not worth considering anymore.

Will be looking out for Gary's books and cds, hope we get to know when they are released. I think in my spare time, I will now be going from link to link to find out how the true celebrities of the world live and not our made up wannabees.

Take care everyone and thanks for including me in your chats, I think it is time to put all the negativity behind me and to avoid that which is still going on, it will do for quite a while whilst the Brits lick their wounds. xxxxx

Last edited by Jules2; 15-09-2014 at 03:04 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote