View Single Post
Old 15-09-2014, 04:13 PM #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffle View Post
James was asked the questions he answered them
the truth is I feel that his fans don't want the truth It's ok to accept the truth and still like Gary
there is not an issue with health issues when the other hm,s cleaned it up it would only become a problem it it had been left
I totally believe what the other hm,s are saying and I believe that it was James and dee that were seeing to all his needs not that thy will be apreasiated for it thy did not sigh up to be careers but tried all the same
We accept that things can happen because we are human ourselves but Dee never helped Gary one bit, James only bothered after he was asked by BB but he tried to bring Gary down to a level of dog poo. He then proceeded to go out and stir the pot. They are both undesirable bad losers, I doubt whether anyone is denying that accidents happened but as Audey said Gary was asked and Gary repaired and became better. I believe Audley 100%, I also believe that Dee took the younger element under her wings and stirred for Gary as said by Audley.

There was an incident whereby Gary was criticised because he picked at the chicken, did we all see Edelle and Audley picking away for all their worth, they were enjoying it. Audley spooned the insides out spoon after spoon and then he was going to make chicken soup. I love Audley but my point is, why was Gary criticised.

Still the terrible lot continue.......the game is over you lot and you all lost!

The only one who helped Gary was Audley and as Gary said he is the only one he will keep in touch with. I am so glad that he has now seen through the rest of them.

Last edited by Jules2; 15-09-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote