View Single Post
Old 19-09-2014, 12:52 PM #1

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Default Misfits movie shelved

Quote:
Misfits will likely not receive a movie spinoff, according to cast member Antonia Thomas.

There had been reports over the last year that creator Howard Overman was working on a film that involved characters from all five series.

Thomas, Lauren Socha, Iwan Rheon, Robert Sheehan and Nathan Stewart-Jarrett were all tipped to feature in the film, but the Radio Times reports that cast availability issues led to the discussions fizzling.

"There was all sorts of talk about it. We read scripts and I think it's now not happening," Thomas said. "I haven't heard anything. I think it's just difficult to get everybody together."

Thomas continued: "Everybody is doing such different things. Maybe they think everybody has moved on, I don't know. You never say never but I have not heard anything of it of late.

"It was a really cool script, kind of getting the old gang back together, it could have been a lot of fun."

Rheon expressed his willingness to take part in a Misfits movie while speaking to Digital Spy in 2013.

He said: "I think I'd be an idiot not to [do it]. I think it'd be a really fun thing to go back and revisit, because obviously I feel so much love for Misfits and gratitude to them and those guys at [production company] Clerkenwell Films and E4, and how they gave me such a huge opportunity and gave me a lot of really challenging stuff to do while I was there.

"So yeah, if I get the opportunity, I'd love to."
Skins movie all over again </3

I'd have been here for it, I still enjoyed the show when it ended unlike most C4 dramas
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote