Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

For me,this is like a going back in a time machine to almost 3 years ago as to the announcements today.

More 'punishing' for want of a better word as to those on benefits,what Ian Duncan Smith still fails to listen to and grasp is that in fact his reforms have caused absolute disaster for people who are not only on benefits as to being out of work, also too those who are sick, disabled and even incurably and terminally ill.

It is like listening to all they were saying 3 years ago and now they want the same time to do the same again as to hitting those who are the most vulnerable.

The daft pre paid benefit card,sounds fair enough in principle but there will always be people who will hand over cash for to cover shopping with the card, which will them allow the claimant to get other things.
They will not of course be giving the full amount that will be on the card so it will just not work the way it would be intended to.
It will likely make things worse as to addicts than do anyhting to help the situation.

Creating a 2nd class citizenship is not the way any Govt. should be going forward with now.
Freezing benefit rises again, I tell you, if I was a Conservative voter with doubts, after what I have heard today I would for sure be off.
I am sick of the weakest and most vulnerable being used as scapegoats for bad Govt. policies of all parties, including Margaret Thatcher's too.

What a bunch of smug and heartless cowards, nothing to really tackle those who really caused the problems we have today in the UK, a token gesture as to tax avoidance but little detail as to that, so I expect nothing will be really done there.

I honestly don't know how these arrogant cruel individuals sleep at night.

Benefit and welfare reform needed to and still needs to be done,not this way, not for me.
Dealing with the most vulnerable requires understanding and compassion,2 words I doubt this lot even know the meaning of.

For crying out loud and I nearly voted for this shower in 2010.

Last edited by joeysteele; 29-09-2014 at 04:27 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote