BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Default Simon unimpressed with the Overs performances at Judges Houses

Quote:
With the final three of the Boys revealed, it’s time for a flight over to America and in Los Angeles, Simon Cowell invites the Groups into his house.

His guest mentor is Sinitta, of course, who introduces herself to the acts with a bizarre headdress and ‘hairkini’, prompting Simon to exclaim “What the ****** is that?”

Once Sinitta has slipped into something a lot more conformable – and fortunately less revealing – the auditions begin wit Stevi Ritichie.

But his performance of I’m A Believer provokes Simon to ask: “What was that?!”

And things don’t get much better in the Overs category from there.

Lizzy Pattinson is branded DULL by both Simon and Sinitta, while nerves get the best of Helen Fulthrope who is comforted by Dermot after disappointing Simon.

Jay James then fails to match up to his earlier auditions, leaving it up to Fleur East to turn things around.

Simon tells Sinitta as Fleur prepares to sing: “I hardly remember this girl, I couldn’t tell you anything she sang before.”

After being branded boring by Simon in her first audition, Fleur’s performance of Jessie J’s Bang Bang is the stand out of the evening and proves that she’s not quite as forgettable as the X Factor boss thinks!

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the...#ixzz3FAmyYbMH
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
Yass Fleur

Last edited by Headie; 04-10-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote