Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

For me, it would be better if celebrities like Mike Read kept out of political gimmicks like this.

I personally would not like to think UKIP are racist but I do have reservations following things said by some of their members and more to the point Councillors too.
They clearly have some attraction to some that hold racist views likely, they have for instance attracted support from some of those who voted BNP in the past.
I myself know a number of people who have crossed to UKIP from the BNP as voters.

UKIP still,for me anyway, keep too vague as to what they really think or why they think it.
Once some homophobic or racist or other discriminatory view gets expressed, it is in public dealt with by the hierarchy of UKIP,however my concern is as to those in the party who are maybe wiser and know how to keep quiet as to such things.
I cannot say for certain at all that I am sure UKIP may be a racist party, however,I suspect there is a lot more about them that is possibly sinister in that respect than we are allowed to really learn or see in the bigger picture.

Last edited by joeysteele; 22-10-2014 at 10:29 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote