View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 07:32 PM #8
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBB View Post
Sex doesn't loosen a vagina.. if a woman can give birth to a baby and it goes back to normal, I don't think a penis will do much.
You clearly haven't seen mine...

In all seriousness though, you're right, it's a stupid stereotype that promiscuous females will be "loose", as it tends to stereotype based on the number of partners rather than frequency of activity - e. G. A girl who is with a different guy every weekend will be "loose"... When I'm reality, she's only having sex once a week, whereas a woman in a (good, sexually active) long term relationship is surely having set far more often, albeit all with the same partner, which is sort of irrelevant.

In truth it's more to do with the strength of the pelvic floor muscles and so, in theory, someone who is "working out" those muscles more often will actually be LESS loose than someone who isn't getting much action.

Err... Anyway... Now that I'm done debating flap strength... Yes it looks like a squashed cycle helmet minge. But then, we don't really have a leg to stand on in the UK. The Millennium Dome... is tragic.

Last edited by Toy Soldier; 06-11-2014 at 08:46 PM.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote