View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 05:24 PM #1

Favourites:
X Factor 2015: Reggie 'N' Bollie

Favourites:
X Factor 2015: Reggie 'N' Bollie
Default The SPECIAL ONE say's

I am a special one.. I am thinking much of this today.

Stereokicks - Its a very bad band its not a strong one, they have maybe 1 good singer, and rest is big pile of dog poop.

Lauren Platt - I am think she is a very good singer, I am think last few weeks it looks not so strong, I dont know why? Maybe she need to go back to basic.

Paul Akister - I see no idea why people thinking he is going to be bottom 2 this week? Why they say this? Paul is STRONG singer, STRONG ALL ROUND, each week they give him stupid song choice and when you make stupid song choice, stupid people make stupid votes.

Ben Haenow - I am thinking he made a very bad performance last night. I cannot see why the public do so many likes for him in facebook? It is a mystery.

Fleur East - Was the worst performance last night it should be in the bottom tonight.

OTY - I think the blonde one is a special one. Special looking blonde.

Andrea Faustini - Why everytime they go to his VT they show him eating food? Why do they do this? I think he was very weak last night, his first week was STRONG LIKE A OX, last night he was weak little cow.

Jay James - I think the Cheryl does not like him much and when the Cheryl does not like someone that someone, usually end up at home on sofa. Look to Raign this silly one in bootcamp, the Cheryl did not like it much and now it back home on sofa eating crumpet and drink tea while watch the rest. Welsh voting will make him safe I think.

Stevi- ahhahahahahahha Its a funny man. Last night he take it a bit too far I think perhaps he is bottom 2.
Jose Mourinho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote