View Single Post
Old 24-11-2014, 09:02 AM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
I'maCeleb2013: David Emanuel

I want to clarify some of my own opinions on here just so people know that it's not me that they're upset with in regards to the nominations.

-Ashleigh missing out was largely due to the system that we had with all four of us getting one nomination for each category only. When it came to my vote I was torn between choosing Ashleigh and Neda for my nomination and I had to go with Neda as she was the stronger character. She would have made my own personal shortlist however. This IMO would have been averted though if Joe hadn't of completely wasted his vote.

-Unfortunately with the rest of the group I am in the minority with the Jim and Linda consensus, personally I felt that Jim did have a good storyarc during Celebrity 13 but it was one which was terribly contrived and IMO hid a lot of Jim's negativity to try and shoehorn him into the heroic underdog role, incidents like the Frank Carson one show me a guy who knew exactly what he was doing and the public took the bait. Linda wasn't perfect by any means and probably played the biggest part in Jim winning, but I saw a lot of justification for her being upset.

Kenny was in my eyes a sanctimonious jerk who was incredibly arrogant and self-righteous about his status in the house, the way he treated Ika after the letter shredding was awful and although Karl will have his opinions on why he considered him best I honestly cannot see it at all. In my opinion he's the second worst contestant in BBCAN after Andrew, and even that's close.

Sarah was IMO harmless, trainwreck fun that you need in any series of the Apprentice, and again I see this as a wasted Joe vote.