View Single Post
Old 28-11-2014, 09:48 AM #20
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Not at all, if it's going to happen then it will, no point worrying about.
I agree with this, pretty much. I don't worry about it at all because there's no point of living in fear, especially of something that's not even likely to happen.

It's like a healthy person with a healthy lifestyle living in fear of terminal illness. There's always a chance that it could happen to anyone, but what's the point of worrying about it? Especially when chances are that it won't happen (until old age obviously).

In fact that's not even a brilliant comparison because you're MUCH more likely to be diagnosed with a terminal illness than killed in a terrorist attack. Or hit by a car, or crash your own car, or be attacked by a savage dog, or die in an accident at home such as falling down the stairs or off a ladder.

I guess what I'm saying is, if we all lived in fear of every little thing that has a miniscule chance of killing us, we'd just spend our lives hiding under the bed cropping our pants! Terrorist attacks are just one more risk in a hazardous world... And one of the smallest risks tbh.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote