Thread: Hazel Vs Gina
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 08:20 PM #57
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Whilst I see what you're saying Jake, I think in Hazel's case whilst sexism as a whole definitely plays a role in her being the one who seemed to get all the blame for it, the 'homewrecker' accusation was fair. With Hazel, whilst it was fascinating for me to watch, you could tell she would strongly flirt with Daley, despite very well knowing he had a a girlfriend. To me, that is deliberately trying to 'homewreck', if you will. That being said, the bigger issue was that Daley wasn't given any of the blame for it, when ultimately, he was the one who was committed to someone, not Hazel. So I guess what i'm getting at is that whilst the constant targeting of Hazel and only Hazel very much showed deeper roots of sexism, the 'homewrecker' label itself was somewhat justified.
I do understand what you're saying, but it always takes two to tango and the most Daley got from Gina (as if it was ever any of her business anyway) was 'you really need to stop' whilst Hazel had a good 3-4 weeks of pure drivel. I don't agree with somebody coming inbetween a couple in any circumstance, but as you've pointed out, for only the female (and the person who was single) to take on the full responsibility is completely unfair and sexist. Gina was just a jelous person who used this as an excuse to get back at a much more attractive female who didn't look like a man in drag 24/7.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote