View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 04:12 PM #46

Ken Morley is removed from the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house tonight after more confrontations and offensive comments.

Following on from the weekend’s events, Ken’s remarks continue to wind up the other housemates and eventually lead to him being kicked out.

In one scene, Patsy describes her ideal Sunday with her family, while Ken makes various comments from the side-lines, which annoy her.

After one comment too many, Patsy turns to Ken and says, “I’m here, man! I train sometimes with a punch bag…you’re a di*k…I’m meditating. ***** off!”

Nadia steps in to ask Ken if he thinks he’s done anything wrong in the House and he suggests that they have been bought together for “psychological warfare” Ken then leaves the conversation to take over cycling from Alicia.

Nadia goes on and follows Ken into the garden to continue her conversation with him. When pressed on his comments about looking at women’s arses in the House, Ken responds saying, “What is wrong with a man looking at the best looking arses in the world?”

Nadia loses her cool and says that she wants to call the police to have him removed from the House.

A spokesperson for Channel 5 confirmed that Ken was removed from the house today and scenes of his exit will feature on tonight’s show.

A spokesperson said: “Ken Morley has been removed from the Celebrity Big Brother house for using unacceptable and offensive language following his formal warning.

“Tuesday’s eviction is now cancelled and lines are now closed. Anyone who has already voted will be able to apply for a full refund and details will be available on the Big Brother website within 24 hours.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3Od0QsiHn
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote