View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 12:14 AM #28

The girls of the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house have turned against Patsy Kensit following last night’s twist.

In yesterday’s live show the housemates played a game in which they were told would end up in one of them facing eviction.

After picking straws, Nadia was saved from eviction and told she had to start the game by choosing another housemate to save, selecting Patsy.

Patsy then saved Perez who then got to save another housemate and so on until only Cami Li’s name was left.

As the one housemate to have been not been saved, Cami went to the Diary Room where BB revealed they had lied.

Cami did not in fact face eviction but instead was immune and all of the other housemates faced the axe.

Cami was then crowned Queen of the Fairies and told she would rule over her Fairy Kingdom for the next two days and decide who will be also be saved from eviction this week.

There was one choice in the task that seemed to really cause upset and anger which was was Patsy’s decision to save Perez.

“No thinking twice, I was shocked that Patsy saved Perez,” Michelle said.

“I wasn’t, by Patsy’s choice, I thought it’d go that way,” Katie triumphantly declared, before then confusingly adding: “Although I thought she’d choose one of you two [Chloe or Cami].”

Katie went on to tease that she would “have it out” with Patsy.

“To go to [save] Perez first, I find that a bit hard, I’ll have it out later,” she remarked.

Katie added to an angry Chloe: “All of it’s not personal but you can’t help but take it personal.”

Chloe meanwhile commented on the change of attitude when Big Brother revealed the twist and Cami was saved from eviction.

“I’ve never experienced so much lick a**e in my life from these vile people who didn’t even want you here,” she sighed.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3OknQUd24
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote