BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
Nadia's hatred of Katie Hopkins has been there since before she entered the house, and she made a conscious decision never to change her mind

does that sound like a reasonable person? NO

her PC crap is coming back to bite her on the arse because she has shown herself not to be fair at all, she constantly, from Day 1, has told Patsy, Alicia & Perez that KATIE HOPKINS, is the one causing all the trouble, when in fact she has poured fuel on every argument that has gone on, most of them nothing to do with her

She is in for a shock if she is up on Friday, cause the crowd will boo the **** out of her
If she is not up, then she will have to wait a week before finding out what a prat she has made out of herself! Whichever way she finds out what a prat she is, it will be a good night!
As you say she went in there hating Katie and thought she could bring her down,but she's failed miserably, she's backstabbed her to whoever is daft enough to listen to her ,but Katie has more friends in there than Nadia could dream of having ,she will be up this week for sure, if mild mannered Alex has seen through her,she's doomed and it couldn't happen to a bigger bitch
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote