BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
I really don't. She is harmless and actually tries to be respectful
look, she has come far and is more vocal than the whining little runt that is Nadia Sawahla, and Patsy, the two who run to bed every time there is a sign of an argument, but she disgusts me with her ridiculous comments

she seems to think its important to give your kid a vegan diet despite medical evidence to the contrary

she seems to think she cannot send her child to school cause she cant AFFORD it, completely ignoring the possibility of sending her child to a state school along with most other kids

She alluded to the fact that her last boyfriend "cut her off", in other words, she is a kept woman and whenever a bloke dumps her, she is cut off financially (get a ****ing job skank)

she says that she would rather DIE than have small tits (completely insulting all the women out there who have had masectomys to save their lives so that they can live and be with their children (insulting *****)

she seemed very proud to say that her tits are the reason men want to f..k her (we were under no illusion that it was your personality love)

she is generally a basket case and it is worrying to think that she is allowed to bring up children, even if they did come out of her f..ked and tucked vagina

I dont care if she stays but she will get booed to f..k when she comes out and it wont be because of her behaviour in the house, it will be because of her behaviour as a mother of two children!

Ive no doubt she loves them, but teaching them that their body is their cash cow is extremely disturbing, if she were a single mum, not previously famous, living on a Council estate, a la Josie Cunningham, the whole country would be screaming for her 3 year old to be taken into care!