View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 03:58 PM #11

The thing is though the things she said are true, Calum, bless him was mortified at being nominated and he was genuinely afraid. I woud agree to a certain extent about Kav, I love him and he is a regular guy but does he want to be in the industry. Katie will have had more insight to him than we know of. Prez well, say no more. I am sure tht if Katie P has something to say she will say it to Katie H's face, she may even agree with her because why doesnt she find a regular man. For me Pete was the best but the others she has spread her tale across the tele. She is such a business women and has indulged in self gratification for so long but what happens when she gets older and her looks wont benefit her, sad tbh, she needs to look for more security. I am sure though if she has anything to say she will say it as she is very forthright.

BB trying to mix it and how about Perez going out to a secret room, are they secretly hoping that the others will get together or do they want to see a massive fallout with Katie H in the middle? Patsy will shrink, Nadia will shout, Michelle will be the calm one but will stand up for Katie. Cheggers will pretend to keep the peace or will just sit on the fence. Calum, Ksv nd Cami will cheer. Is there anyone else? Sparks may fly but on the other hand peae may reign and Nadia may come into the fold again without anyone walking out of the room interesting eh!! LOL...............
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote