BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
Would have hated her being in there from the start, having to listen to all her sexual stories and her ex husbands whom she must have possibly loved at one time. Mind you it could have all been for publicity as she says she lives her life with the cameras. Didnt really like Pete when he was with her, he was too much under the thumb but I love him now.

The trouble is most of the HMs havent really had the airtime they should have. The show as normal, has been very biased, it is always the same. Had there been a love story in the mix we would have had to watch that over and over again, so glad that this time it hasnt happened. Mind you I suppose Perez is a one man love story on his own.
Yeah i do agree with you about discussing her exes and sex lives with them being really tacky, other than that though I find her to be pretty likeable in there and have agreed with alot of stuff she said in there too.

I was always very much Team Peter btw and still am tbh

As for you second point I whole heartedly agree with that, I'm so over the showmances but I have to admit I find Perez love story really, really funny

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 30-01-2015 at 10:58 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote