Thread: Katie Hopkins 'Speaking the truth'
View Single Post
Old 30-01-2015, 12:16 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
I have lost count of the times I have noticed people saying 'Katie Hopkins is just speaking the truth' to defend her vile comments both in the house and now it seems her comments out of the house are being defended in the same way.

So my question is, why then is her just 'speaking the truth' always nasty, malicious, horrible and never a nice truth, never does she say something useful, endearing etc and claim it's just the truth?

Also when anyone tells her the truth (as they see it) her face goes pretty flushed because she can't take back what she gives out, but thats another thread.

Opinions

I don't see her like that at all and am quite amazed at all the vile names she is called as well.

Do others when they call her these names, realise that they are emulating the very same things which they castigate her for.

She has said harsh things about societies benefits scroungers and no one can say it isn't true because it has been proved there are many lazy and fraudulent people who are.

I don't agree with her on the children's names or peoples hair colourings and wish she wouldn't write things like this. She deserves criticism and by goodness she certainly gets it in spades.

I have heard her being nice, but I have also heard her say she doesn't like compliments back. There must have been something in her past which has formed her opinions like this. Overall in the house, she hasn't been nasty to many, just Perez. I feel Nadia has been nastier towards Katie than the other way around.

Yes, she does talk about others but they all do. It was quite obvious when Nadia after calling Katie two faced and talking behind peoples backs, went on to do exactly the same with Perez.

Katie has been the salvation of the house because we would just have the Perez Show all the time. She has fought her corner well, giving Perez little rope and shoving it back in his face when he goes over the top.

Have you thought, Perez may just be the start, there are many copy cat BB housemates chosen and he just might have started a trend of being aggravating and annoying for the future.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 30-01-2015 at 12:17 PM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote