Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nim136 View Post
So I just read a post on DS which I thought to be very accurate:

"What I noticed is that when Calum was in the diary room he said that he's glad that it was in the BB house because of what he might have done outside the house.

That's very telling in my opinion.
So is he sort of admitting that if they weren't in the house he'd carry out some violent action towards Perez? Because that's what it sounded like.
Does that make him a 'good' person who's better than Perez?

It's also quite telling because it suggests that his behaviour inside the house isn't natural. That the way he is inside the house isn't really his normal self.

Considering behaviour outside the house he should try telling people to shut their mouths and call them dicks and see what response he gets from people in general."

Credit to Alrightmate @ DS
Alrightmate is bang on.

What I think with Calum is that he thinks that if he keeps his mouth shut and bring “the piece” that he'll get some vote onside that's away from his looks, as after all nobody can win purely off of looks alone.

And why was Calum not given a warning for that comment actually to do with “if there was no Cameras?” And Hopkins for her clear anti-American stance.

You can't have one rule for one and then one for another BB, it's not how it works.

I'm a sick bitch.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote