View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 07:28 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
It's not "stereotypes and rumours", it is an established and problematic issue in Japanese society. I am not saying that all Japanese people are racist, all I'm saying is that there is already a high level of cultural xenophobia within Japan, and while these terrorist incidents obviously won't help matters, they certainly won't be the "start" of anything.

It honestly would not be hard for you to look some of this up for yourself. It's not "gossip", Ffs, it's a major problem faced by foreigners trying to live and work in Japan. You can't just dismiss it as hearsay because you'd rather it wasn't true.
Yet another atrocious act of evil by these Islamic extremist monsters against yet another innocent, helpless human being, and yet another trio of posts on a thread specifically about this act of barbarism, which make no comment about it and makes no condemnation of it, but instead attacks the Japanese with unwarranted and unfounded accusations of racism and xenophobia.

Just for the record: This is not a personal attack on you, but merely legitimate comment on the nature and content of your posts.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote