Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
As we havent seen the full scenario we cannot really judge but, what were KP and Perez planning if anything? Michelle seems to think so and tbh she has kept quite low lately, losing a lot of support. Her comments to Perez may now be the answer as to why, she was really strong in the beginning.

I personally think that he may now try the "poor me" victim card. He is never put down by anyone not even BB he is to strong for that. He loves the banter with Katie as it gives him airtime. There are only a few more days for his last attempt and as Katie says, they will keep him in because of his pathetic cries of wanting to go home. He is a total player but he mustnt win.
True we haven't seen the full HL bit yet but Katie can't resist piling her anger onto him. I just think she can't help herself she needs to be angry at someone to keep herself entertained! And to a degree I do feel for Perez can't be easy in there at all. (sure he has messed up) most of the HMs have but does he really deserve continuously be treated like poo on a shoe?

KH is quick to judge people 'grumpy old Barsteward' comment towards Keith for instance..far as I see it KH is the grump! and getting worse