View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 05:39 PM #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I think it's wrong if you have faith to claim another faith is brainwashed.
As I said versions have been written and re written so key issues are lost in translation.
Whole books were left out too, and that in itself was due to those in power using the bible as a tool to influence and control.
Farhad I don't wish to counter challenge, I don't believe anyone knows enough as I believe any real knowledge has been lost.
I am not making any personal attack, just stating categorically that your post here is irrefutably wrong. According to Muslims, nothing has been added to, or altered, or deleted, in the text of the Quran, and it is the proud boast of every Muslim that the Quran remains today the same unaltered words of Allah preserved in its exact, primary text, uncorrupted and unchanged since the moment of its revelation.

I have had my own copy of the Quran for years, along with other text books on Islam by Islamic scholars, in addition to diverse other printed materials, and access to the internet. I have, therefore, every right as an intelligent and knowledgeable person - regardless of my faith - to have an opinion that the Quran is so transparently littered with inconsistencies and fallacies, that anyone who repeatedly maintains that its infallibility is beyond question, is brainwashed - especially anyone who keep replying with the same pre-packaged stock answer no matter what the question was.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 01-02-2015 at 05:43 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote