BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I think supporting a bully is more trollish, but whatever floats your boat.

Oops! that last part might have been verbal rape.
Like Katie Hopkins, it does seem to me likely that those who support Katie Hopkins, and it is their right to do so if they believe she is a good person and does right,are possibly more eager to talk about Perez by making threads about him.
However to call those who defend him trolls, at times I add because we who 'like' him do see and point out his faults too in the main,is out of line in my view.

I don't fall for things easily and resent being inferred I would, and I don't believe this was for show from Perez,I have already said enough on this earlier on this thread.
He is likely broken at this moment in time, there comes a time for reflection and the alcohol will have probably brought him down too.

He started that game where they talked about being drunk, it may have hit him that things could have been different in there but he also knows there is the 'gorgon',with snakes for hair,(Katie Hopkins that is), who would have him turned into stone if she could, hissing all the time and setting out to bring him down and 'influence' others to ostracise him.

She has no right to do that at all,no right to even just 'suggest' it,living with someone in that scenario,knowing they are trying to get you ostracised, must be literally near unbearable.

Last edited by joeysteele; 01-02-2015 at 10:22 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote