View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 12:57 PM #11
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I dont know about Keith handling Katie H, it was more a case of them having a dispute between the two of them. Keith was upset with his noms and I can see why as they each told the truth not realising that it would be shown. It is difficult now as they are so few. He tried to take the "sad" limelight but as KH said dont put yourself in the forefront for sadness (words to that effect) they all disliked the way Cami went, understandably. Keith had his say first to all of them, as he said in the DR they all upset him, of course they did they gave their reasons for nominating him.

The conversation was between Keith and KH, they were sorting it, sadly this is where things go wrong when others interfere. We realised this when Nadia put her nose into other peoples problems, she thought she was in the right but she wasnt and this is part of the reason she went, not totally because of Perez but because of her own hypocricy with all issues. As usual though Perez tried to change it to his own advantage.

I thought Keiths original conversation was aimed at callum, so why did the nose decide to but in about him nominating cami, it had nothing to do with her and as Perez pointed out, it was infact her trying to hog the limelight.
tormented mind is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote