View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 09:07 AM #28
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I think it is important to differentiate between game show and reality, because it is all to easy to get the 2 mixed up. To that extent, it is important that housemates are judged by their performance in the house.

Its much easier to hold to that principle with civilian bb because usually the people are unheard of when they enter the house, although the trend to fill it with wannabees in recent years has messed that up a bit too. With celeb BB, the reason they are there is because of what they have done on the outside, so how do you suspend opinions that may have been built up over 20 or 30 or even more years. I can't.

Anyway, speaking personally and returning to the thread topic, I've seen plenty in the BB house that indicates to me that KH is not a nice person, so I'm comfortable that conclusions drawn are from what I've seen in the house.
I don't disagree with you, I should probably have pointed out that I do think their behaviour in the past is completely relevant. I think Jim Davidson winning the show is an absolute travesty. A nasty, racist, violent drunk. Sorry, sorry, poor old Jim, he didn't brutalise any women while he was in the house, we have to praise him for that. He was just a red faced passive aggressive alcoholic while he was actually in there...

Anyway, I realise this is a Hopkins thread not a Davidson thread. Just saying... We've had far more "vile" people win it in the past... So it would hardly be unprecedented.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote