View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 06:16 PM #1

Default I am sooooo glad Nadia did not win. Such a bitch

I want to correct Nadia on what represents being "two faced". No it doesnt mean talking behind their back (like she did many a time). It means being nice to their face and THEN talking about them behind their back in a negative way. I was laughing all the time she slagged off Katie Hopkins. I think she believed that the outside world hated her and that being friends with Perez would keep her in. WRONG. Someone said she announced that she was evicted because she was friends with Perez. They then added, no, she's wrong there. They evicted her because she was not liked. Hear hear. Most of the inmates (present and evicted) have serious mental issues. Katie Hopkins, Michelle, Keith and Nadia I dont think have. Thats why Perez has been excused as being a total tit. And Keith, Katie Hopkins, Michelle and Nadia are "normal". But Keith, Katie Hopkins and Michelle have been just themselves to watch. Nadia was hateful. A bully too. Thats why when Perez went out she became more "normal" but as soon as he came back she had her sidekick with her. Nasty nasty women. I liked her before she went in. Now I wouldnt watch anything she is on.
jojo7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote