Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
I want to correct Nadia on what represents being "two faced". No it doesnt mean talking behind their back (like she did many a time). It means being nice to their face and THEN talking about them behind their back in a negative way. I was laughing all the time she slagged off Katie Hopkins. I think she believed that the outside world hated her and that being friends with Perez would keep her in. WRONG. Someone said she announced that she was evicted because she was friends with Perez. They then added, no, she's wrong there. They evicted her because she was not liked. Hear hear. Most of the inmates (present and evicted) have serious mental issues. Katie Hopkins, Michelle, Keith and Nadia I dont think have. Thats why Perez has been excused as being a total tit. And Keith, Katie Hopkins, Michelle and Nadia are "normal". But Keith, Katie Hopkins and Michelle have been just themselves to watch. Nadia was hateful. A bully too. Thats why when Perez went out she became more "normal" but as soon as he came back she had her sidekick with her. Nasty nasty women. I liked her before she went in. Now I wouldnt watch anything she is on.
spot on, and she is still bleating about KH on Loose Women, stupid bitch

I cant wait to see what she says next week when she is on there, hopefully it will be a KH win and she will be gutted
They may not even have her on for the first couple of days lol