Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
If it was the house that did strange things to the housemates,they all acted less rationally that they likely would have outside the house.
Then that is the usual thing now that happens as to BB. We see it all the time with housemates in CBB and BB.

If however,he has any mental issue, then mocking that and being so flippant about it is for me pretty low, I am sorry to say that too.
Wishing bad things on people who may oe indeed may not be mentally ill, just because they have been a BB housemate amazes me.

He stated, his wilder antics were a coping mechanism,people often have extremes they take on to cope with situations.
He also said he had been sleep deprived, which is often a complaint from BB housemates.

Like Vanessa said, he will be fine when he is around his own circle of friends, back home too with his son.
Really sad to read such derision of mental illness however, no wonder those who do have it still feel stigmatised by it in the UK,when horrible things are wished for someone, that another deems has mental issues.

I don't think he does, I think he has possibly a hyperactive personality which gets out of cntrol at times but that hpapening in the house for me was great entertainment and I guess most people who now go into BB, need some extreme of their make up to cope with being in there too.

I actually think from leaving the house, he has been far calmer and even more interesting to listen to as well.
I also admired him, that while Katie Hopkins was spewing her spite and bile about him on bbbots last night, he sat there silent.
Only becomig more animated when Katie Price made her more dignified response the the nastiness of Katie Hopkins.

I certainly couldn't,and would even say I doubt very many could, go into the BB house and not experience some drastic change to how we would act outside the house as situations arise in there.
My guess is I would go absolutely crazy until I got out.
It is sometimes bad enough just watching as to how I react to what goes on, never mind being in there and a full part of it.

Very thought provoking post.
Of course we only see the edited version as well, I am sure he had some quiet and very normal rational times in there.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote