Thread: Katie Hopkins daily mail
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 01:40 PM #25
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen 28 View Post
Betting firms are spectacularly right more often than not so you're wrong there.

Sky had a bloke on from SkyBet and they asked him about the CBB result and he said he couldn't comment because of "ongoing investigations about possible irregularities"

Something is fishy very fishy.
No I am not, and neither are betting firms 'When it comes to BB', whuch is what we are referring or so I supposed, so unless or until you can provide proof to the contrary, I stand by my post. Also if such shows were all cut and dry, then what is the point of watching them in the first place. The fishy part is how it was ever expected that Katie Hopkins would win and how she got so many CBB favours allowed her. I didn't expect her to win btw.

I want to refer to one of your other posts over something and need to find and quote that post, so will need to finish this one now.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 10-02-2015 at 01:41 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote