View Single Post
Old 22-02-2015, 05:30 PM #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Who's confusing the facts?
All I said was according to the new testament teachings of Matthew he didn't care for Pharisees and Sadducees, that's a fact.
What a roundabout!!!!

Yes, it may be a fact but now we're back where we started:

YOU SAI "He didn't care for the Pharisees and Sadducees much."

TO WHICH I REPLIE "Not caring for and slaughtering and beheading are poles apart."

:TO WHICH YOU SAID "Who's to say this wasn't the precursor to anti-semetism?

TO WHICH I REPLIE "You are confusing the facts though; Jesus was a Jew - his followers were initially Jews, then as Christianity spread, his followers included non-Jews who still followed a Jew, and his pacifist teachings, and his Judaic beliefs, and the New Testament - which is specifically all about Christ - contains no violence nor any incitement to hatred or violence to others, so how can Christ's teachings logically be the precursor to Antisemitism? I mean; why would a Jew be Antisemitic ie; against himself?"

TO WHICH YOU REPLIE "Who's confusing the facts? All I said was according to the new testament teachings of Matthew he didn't care for Pharisees and Sadducees, that's a fact",

So from saying that Jesus's alleged dislike of Pharisees and Saducees could be a precursor to Antisemitism, we are now claiming that you only said he disliked Pharisees and Saducees .

It's simply not true though, is it?
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote