View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 02:42 PM #12
Mr Rocket League

Mr Rocket League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Thank you, I was going to say something like your last paragraph in the first place.

I just don't know whether to do it or not, because she's probably wanting me to cause a fuss.

Now I wont lie, but if this was a year ago, I'd have kicked off, gone mental blah blah blah... I've grown up a lot in the last year and now I'm just wondering what to do.

I honestly hate this bitch so much. She's a compulsive liar and I hate that she's trying to take my dad away from us.
This is what I think she is banking on.

It's tough though, in one respect you got one day till she's got a ring on your a Dad's finger but on the other hand any sort of trouble and she will use the classic victim card 'look at her trying to spoil our big day, she hates me and doesn't want us to be happy'.

Do you have to say something tonight? Are you hoping it will stop him marrying her? Those are just questions by the way I'm not saying you shouldn't say anything now I just wanna see what you are looking at getting from it cos I'm a bit worried about using the wedding as a victim card.
Kyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote