View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 05:41 PM #32
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Your first husband will be a waster. He'll lose his job in the first year of marriage and sit on his arse playing GTA while you go out to work, then when you get home you'll do all the housework he was too idle to do. It'll take you about three years to realise you're being mugged off. You'll marry your second husband on the rebound and he'll spend the five years you are together shagging everything with a pulse. You'll know it's going on but you'll turn a blind eye to it because you love him, until he gives you an STD. You'll then date a succession of needy losers, some who are still infatuated with their ex, some of whom have an ex still infatuated with them and who stalk you and haunt your Facebook page. By the time Mr Right comes along, let's hope you're not too jaded and disillusioned with love to recognise him.

Why don't these quizzes ever come up with an answer like that, hmmm? It's more likely than "You're going to marry an European prince".
I want this to be my answer. In fact, I'm not going to take the quiz, this is my answer.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote