Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Watched this a few minutes ago...

Great season. Very competitive, great challenges, amazing scenery (as always) and quite a good mixture of teams. About half of the teams were favorites (Dave & Connor, The Cowboys, Harlem Globetrotters, Country Singers, Mallory of Mark and Mallory and this time also Afghanimals, who i did and didnīt like) and likable and the a few un-likable (Natalie & Nadiya, Joey & Meghan, Margie & Luke and Jessica & John) in the mix.

Was happy that the twinnies went first, but deflated that Mallory went second (even though Mark was such a douché). Then went Joey and Meghan, which was great and then Margie and Luke, which was also great. And as a trifecta, Jessica & John who i didnīt like in their first season. (This time they were more likable though) Then the Globetrotters and Cowboys went, which i didnīt like. After that i just wanted Brenchel to get to the final, nobody else really mattered. They did and the Afghanimals went home, which was okay. Wanted Brenchel to win after that.

Was pretty okay with the end result. Dave and Connor definitely deserved to win, but didnīt like their sanctimonious attitude after their u-turn. To be fair Brenchel should have done the Cowboys. Then some of the others agreed which soured my attitude towards them too. So was rooting for Brenchel on this last two legs out of all of them. Alas they finished third so boo for that.

Good winners still. But Dave should really stop with the constant crying in the interviews and thank Connor, because he was a big reason they won.

P.S I was missing the memory challenge from the end. The lightbulb thingy didnīt do it for me.

Team ranking:

1. Team Brenchel
2. The Globetrotters
3. Jet & Cord
4. Mallory & Mark
5. Caroline & Jennifer
6. Afghanimals
7. Dave & Connor
8. Jessica & John
9. Joey & Meghan
10. Margie & Luke
11. Twinnies

Last edited by Calderyon; 14-03-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote