View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 09:20 AM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Psylocke
Quote:
Originally posted by Fom
if emily is removed so should charly and nikki.
or Im going to take big bro as being racist, just removing the white girl? others said it!
she should of been warned not evicted...

because black people are ALLOWED to say it.

will you please do some history on the word,its easy just click google.

white people have used that word to torture black people for years and years,black people have every right to turn it around and make it there own.White people on the other hand should NEVER let the word past there lips.

It amazes me how people like yourself cant see that.

I am sorry but could not disagree more with your logic.....

If black people can say it then white people should also be allowed. Otherwise you have discrimination which is what racism is about....So So many are missing the point when it comes to any words used. It is not the word that is evil it is the intent in which the word is used that is evil.......

Tell me should we ban the word slut and slag against females often used on the forums against housemates because they too are offensive to the housemates relatives let alone the housemate.

All these high moral ground statements about Emily is typical of todays confused and hypocrytical very much controlled society.....

Racism is in the mind not in the words.......You can ban people from saying certain delegated words but that will not change the way they think.........If you ban people from using offensive words then you never get the chance to debate with them the wrong thinking with a possibility of changing the way they think.......

Supression which is what the banning of free speach is always makes matters worse.....Governments won't learn that lesson until its to late and the coiled spring of repression breaks free and all hell is let loose...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote