View Single Post
Old 16-04-2015, 10:25 PM #10
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy25 View Post
Yes I went to the 1st eviction of last years normal bb. I live in Newcastle so its a fair way to go. I got a phone call on the wed off a guy I know asking how id like to go to a bb eviction that fri. As it happened I wasn't @ work so hell yes. So I had to meet his daughter who I vaguely know along with another girl I know and a girl I had never met before, they all in theior early 20s im late 40s. So I had to meet them over @ newton aycliffe @ 2pm takes me about an hour to get there, so I leaves my car there and we goes in the girl I vaguely know, car. 2 of them smoking me in the back getting tracel sickness, we have to be there by 6.30pm its 2pm and it takes 4 hours. girl I vaguely know had priority tickets. We stopped @ some services on the way there and I was actually sick, travel sickness and smoking in a car. so now im in the front seat a lot better. We gets there eventually and park theres a canny big queue, a guy comes and looks @ our tickets and ushers us to the back of the 1st queue where people had been waiting since 1pm, we had just got there! gets in and where I was stood was right behind where emma was interviewing friends and family, was brilliant loved every minute of it. cant think of the name of the lass that got evicted but she had a thing for Winston. Travelled home straight after got home about 5.30am
Tamara.

Omfg, were you in this crowd?

Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote