BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
Swap Allison and Aneal for Graig and Rachelle and we basically have the same bottom 10

I know Allison love is weird given that for a big portion of the game she was an accessory to the first five but all was forgiven to me when she ****ed up her game in the most spectacular way, saved Sabrina, got Arlie nominated and rapidly became a hot mess (I'm a ****ing HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL <333) Aneal I can appreciate his genuinely tragic journey of wanting to be the mastermind and becoming the Meg Griffin of the house but ya he definitely left at the right time.
ya there's a good chance Graig and maybe some others from season 3 will squeak into that bottom 10, and if you asked me right after BB2 finished Rachelle probably would have been in my bottom 10 but she's aged kinda well for me! She's still incredibly lame but she's kind of hilarious as a Sabrina sidekick, like when Adel informed her that she will be taking THE WALK OF SHAME *points to the door and reveals pitstain* and Rachelle just sat there all O_O and then, like, three seconds later started crying

the thing with Allison is that I didn't watch feeds at all so maybe I had to be there but from what I saw on the show and know of her all she rly did was give handies to Andrew :\ and I get your take on Aneal but just couldn't with him. His best contributions were getting yelled at by Suzette and getting evicted when it so should've been Suzette but those are Suzette moments to me.