View Single Post
Old 19-04-2015, 04:10 PM #1660
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach and Jordan agree that it will be so easy to throw Willow under the bu

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Jordan that he wouldnt give a **** if Sindy, B and Willow get picked off in the next few weeks

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- I think if she (B) wins, Pili and Ashleigh will go up. Zach- I'll pull one of them off. Jordan- Get Willow to go up

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- Sarah hates Willow too, cause Willow thinks that she is playing Sarah.

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Jordan- I wouldnt be mad if Sarah went in the next couple weeks either. She is going to build a thing against the couples

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach that Sarah trusts him (Jordan) 100%. He says that she is focused on getting Bobby and Bruno out for now

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Bruno is WAY scarier than Bobby. Zach- But he doesnt really have game talk with anyone outside of the Chop

-----

_BBCanada: JP tells Zach that Bruno is playing like Dan, talking personally with everyone. JP says they will trust Bruno when he talks game

-----

_BBCanada: Zach let JP know he told Bruno about God trying to get Bruno or Bobby nominated. Zach says he blamed Sarah for getting in God's ear

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Jordan- I dont know why the guy (Zach) would do that (not use PoV). We had his back 100%

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- Why would you take out the people that are working with you? Jordan- Exactly. I dont get it

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote