View Single Post
Old 29-04-2015, 03:41 PM #66
-

-

Just found out.

I've been going with a Wednesday 13th May launch, for a while now - though I've been doubtful since the hype plummeted, and most of us thought it was launching in late May - Early June. But I'm glad my prediction was close.

I'm not too keen on a Tuesday launch - it doesn't feel right, IMO. All I can say is that I hope they don't have a eviction on the Friday of the same week (Day 4) like they did with Victoria in BB13, that would be too early. I think Day 11 (22nd May) for the first eviction is perfect.

I can see a "twist" happening on Friday 15th May. Probably Face to Face Nominations, like they did on CBB15, on Day 3.

Glad it's a single launch. Much better for ratings, and the hype. Hope it's a two hour launch, like CBB14 and CBB15. Then it won't feel rushed with the 16 housemates entering, and the obligatory launch night twist.

I have exam season from Monday 11th - Thursday 21st May, but I doubt that will affect me too much. Probably won't watch BOTS for the two weeks, with the exception of the launch, and Fridays.

Last edited by Jason.; 29-04-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote