Thread: Charley: Get Charlie out
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 11:21 AM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by 001steven
this woman needs to get out of BB she has done nothing to make me like her... when emily said the N word Charley played on it and i think her plan is to get rid of the peole she dont like by CLAIMING racisim take last night she said to nikki and shabnam that we are the outcasts she is playing with there minds.. even Shabnam has turned and why di she not get punnished?? for using the n word?? Emily should not of gone she diodnt say it in a offensive way at all.... charley is a minger as well she thinks shes hot nikki is better then her as i like nikki but think Charley is playing with them
for god sake stop sticking up for emily, i'm half black and i wouldn't say that word. the girl is middle/upper class but she claimed she "used it all the time". i don't use it nor any of my white friends so we don't feel a need to stick up for people like that. and may i add it was reported that emily as been racist to people in the past. hate charley by all means but don't try and put no blame on emily for words that came out her mouth.
sunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote