View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 09:13 PM #23

Time to reveal which housemate you picked in our poll - someone's got a big decision coming up. #BBTimebomb #BBUK http://t.co/1Dx3i6epr2

Jack McDermott snubbed the prize of a brand new car to STAY inside the Big Brother 2015 house in tonight’s twist.

Earlier in the week and a poll on the official Big Brother app asked us viewers who we wanted to WIN.

However we were also warned that while the winner of the poll would enjoy power, with power came a price.

Tonight the twist was unveiled.

Live from the house, Big Brother revealed that Harriet, Danny and Jack had received the most votes in the poll.

They went outside to the garden to find three Timebombs just like on Launch night, with Big Brother this time telling them which bomb to stand behind.

With Harriet in tears of fear, the trio each had to detonate their respective time bombs with JACK being crowned the ‘winner’. The other time bombs were empty.

Jack then made his way to the Diary Room where he was given a big dilemma, watched on by the other housemates on a screen from the living room.

As the ‘winner’, Jack was offered the prize of a brand new BMW car but on condition he LEFT the house immediately.

But further to that, if he did pick the car and leave, the £150,000 prize fund would be scrapped.

Given 30 seconds to make a choice, Jack instantly decided to stay.

He said: “I appreciate everyone who voted for me but I’m staying, it might come back to bite me on the a**e but there you go.”

As a result, the £150,000 prize fund stays.

BUT WAIT, THERE WAS MORE.

In a return to the house, Big Brother then dropped another Timebomb, telling Nick Henderson he had to give his first set of face to face nominations.

He chose to put Adjoa Mensah and Sarah Greenwood up for the axe.

What did you make of tonight’s show? Are you happy with the results? Tell us in the comments below!

Remember, Big Brother continues nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3aFF4l1Rq
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 15-05-2015 at 09:27 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote