View Single Post
Old 18-05-2015, 04:09 AM #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Big Brother always cast black girls who fall under the same stereotype. FACT. I happen to find that stereotype entertaining. FACT. Therefore it just so happens that most of my favourite housemates are black females. Aisleyne comes under that category except she's white and she's still one of my all-time favourites

Seriously get back to discussing topics other than me. You are obsessed with discussing other members or something, just don't do it all together. It's not what we're on this forum for.

THIS ISN'T A THREAD ABOUT ME FFS. Why do you find that so hard to comprehend. If you want a discussion with me about me, then post on my wall or send me a message. Posting it in a thread about Adjoa being similar to Toya is just so unnecessary.

Exactly. Jemal, Drew, Brother Leon etc always support the same 'lads' yet people seem to find it funny, but if me, Pete, you etc support black girls we are called strange...
My last few faves have been Gary Busey,Dexter and Perez ****inng Hilton. This year would be Nick IF I had to choose now. Them pure lads there

Anyway. People can like who they want. I only really find it funny when the black girl is straight away made out to be some fierce queen when half the time they aren't tbh...This series being an example

Last edited by Brother Leon; 18-05-2015 at 04:14 AM.
Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote