BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I've come to terms with the fact that the book will be behind the TV series now and am looking forward to not knowing what will happen next. I just hope he makes the books (if he ever finishes writing them) different enough to keep me reading them
I know, I was thinking about this in terms of Sansa this week. Now if seems her personality is changing and I am liking her... is this JRR Martin's intention for her character and personality, or is she being written this fierce by some tv script writer for the ratings....

I put off watching this season at first b/c I was really torn about book of tv series, but I am glad I am watching it now because it is so well done and I am such a fan... I just hope the books aren't ruined for me after this
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote