Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Default advice plz (i know this is like my 243423rd thread of this kind, but still!)

Basically, I'm not doing too well at all. For just over a week now, I've been crying myself to sleep at night. I'm stressed. I have to make a choice between living with my dad and his awful GF in America or live with my alcoholic mum in the UK. I don't know what to do. I miss the states so much it hurts. I want to live there more than anything, but I don't know if I can handle living with someone who is determined to make my life hell... I went out for my sisters Bday meal the other day and she handed me a bill of over £1000 worth of money I apparently owe them to do with my care. She said she wasn't going to eat anything at my sisters birthday meal because they couldn't afford it, when I know she sends money and presents to her kids in the states literally every single week.

I went to work yesterday and was so stressed out and upset that they told me I needed to go to the doctors (lol)... I had the worst headache I've ever had in my life and when I got to the doctors, the doctor was the most unhelpful pratt i've ever met. I told him (whilst crying) how stressed and different I've become and he literally said 'Oh, that's not good' and handed me a prescription for some migraine tablets and sent me on my way.

I've made this thread to ask for advice on how to make the right choice? How do you make such a life changing decision? I feel like I'm losing it. I'm angry and I hardly laugh anymore. Is there anything I can do to make the decision easier? As much as I dont get on with my parents, I wouldn't want to live without either of them in my life. I don't think people realise how hard this is.