Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemal View Post
We've seen cristian in a number of disputes/arguements already and he hasn't even gotten angry and that can make the person hes arguing with so angry.
Lol hes laid back nature never seems to leave him, even when hes had arguements with sarah and harriet.

Just like he showed in this arguement yesterday, it puts him automatically in good stead to come out of the arguement looking the good guy.
I do think that him staying eerily calm during it got her more riled up, i know that gets me angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She was very quick to bitch about him to Sarah and she knows those two don't like each other at all.
Cristian and Sarah don't like each other? weren't you saying the other day that Sarah blatantly wanted Cristian? They must got on at some level for her to want him as you say she does.

Also, it's quite normal for a person to talk to their friends about the situation after they've had a bit of a commotion with someone, it happens all the time, i don't see anything wrong with that.

Plus, they obviously put it behind them because they worked together well during their part of the task and seemed to be over it themselves, so if she was 'gunning' for him, that wouldn't have been the case.