Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Its is

I am talking about Dogs

Not Puppies

This case was neglect of that Dog
it was Doomed when they bought it, sadly
..the discipline with puppies and their behaviour/barking etc is very relevant to the dogs they are when they are older and in much the same way as humans..so maybe it wasn't there/we don't know..?..but that doesn't automatically translate to neglect either because it's very difficult to instil these things when behaviour patterns are set and as dogs are older... but in any case, I can see many things/priorities that may have meant it didn't happen and caused a very struggling family...and if we're to have understanding of the frustrations of the man who killed the dog/of the noise levels etc then it's having understanding of that as well..I mean if you're going to build up 'a picture'/scenario..then it has to be a complete picture ...anyway the whole noise level thing and his frustration are quite conflicted anyway with some reports saying he'd made complaints in the past and others saying that that him killing the dog was the first indication of there being any problem so we don't even know the truth of that...whatever though, I do not believe that the drowning of a dog, the time it takes to do that and see it's struggling for breathe and then the calculation of trying to cover it up is a split second of 'losing it'....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote