Old 26-05-2015, 11:50 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default Romances or Showmances

Why doesn't anyone call a relationship between two housemates a romance??? Its all showmances lately. Is every one who hooks up in the house only doing it for magazine deals??? Can we give anyone the benefit of the doubt and say 'Ok lets see what happens when they are out of there'.

But the most annoying thing for me is that for the most part the girl is blamed for any type of romantic or sex actions in the house. Lets look at Sarah and Danny. Its all will they wont they? Danny made it very clear he thought she was fit the night she went in and is now blowing hot and cold but posters in here say she is trying to use him for a showmance.

Nick and Jade get on and have become close since the night they were in 'the hole'. People are blaming Jade for reeling him in and now moving on to Cristian. The very obvious thing in my opinion that people are missing is that if the guys aren't remotely interested in Jade they would not be with her. I know if I was a guy in there and she was all over me like a rash as people suggested she is doing to Nick I would say thanks but no thanks and walk away. The boys are big enough and able enough to make up their own minds.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote